English Gothic in the village of Novoselitsa
Around 1820 Ludvig Gizhitskiy, Gozdava coat of arms, built a giant palace in English gothic style in this village. Local peasants were impressed by its size. They were joking that it had so many rooms that all the inhabitants of the village could be easily settled there. The palace is still well-maintained and it is a place for local agricultural lyceum.