Slobidka Kalnyanska, Deraznya ditrict
Nativity of the Blessed Virgin church, 1733. This tiny church is surrounded by the hills and narrow streets of Slobidka Kalnyanska and looks like frozen in time antique landscape. It is made of wood. It has a three leveled roof and its history started in 1733. The church has witnessed a lot of historic events since its birth but it has remained its identity and colorway. It suffered in severe atheistical 1930s when the bell tower was damaged and the church building was used as a grain storage barn. Today we can be delighted with its unpretentious beauty and visit it any time because it is only 4 kilometers away from Derazhnya.